Incepted since 1983, Saint Mary's Higher Secondary School is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education and providing the best possible Education to Students of Barwaha and nearby places.
Under the Chairmanship of Rev. Bishop A. A. Sebastine Durairaj (S.V.D.), Principalship of Rev. Sr. Leema Sumathi and significant efforts of entire Management Committee, the School is delivering Education to more than 1200 Students today. With a team of more than 50 Staff Members, the School emphasizes on overall development of Children and building of a better generation for the Nation.
The school began in the year 1983 with a humble step in a rented building on Narmada Road, Barwaha with view of empowering the local community by educating them. The initiative was taken by the Educational Society of Khandwa Diocese supported by the Presentation Congregation, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. Later the society bought its own land behind the Govt.
The Republic Day was celebrated with Flag Hoisting and Cultural Activites in which the Martyrs were saluted and parade march was conducted. The event included Sports and Athletic Activities as well.
The Annual Function of School was celebrated in the month of December with full vigor and enthusiasm. The Students, Teachers and Parents participated in the event and made it successful.
The School Staff and Children paid tribute to Ex-President Late Abdul Kalam Azad and prayed for peace of his departed soul.